Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Father's Day. I am grateful that we have a special day set aside to thank the father's that we have in our lives. I am so grateful for my own dad. I am the only girl in my family and because of this, me and my dad have always had a special relationship. I have so many awesome memories of fun times that we have had together.

Now that Matt is a father, yesterday was also the first Father's Day that we have really celebrated in our home. Matt is such a great dad. He is always so willing to help out with everything - and he is good at it all too! I love watching Matt with Aiden. I love how he can always make Aiden laugh and smile. I love watching them sing songs and read books together. I love the little games that only Matt can play with Aiden . I also love how happy Aiden makes Matt - there isn't a day that goes by where Matt doesn't say to me - "Wanna know who I love? Aiden!" I love how they already have such a special bond with each other and I know that they will always have that. Aiden is such a lucky boy to have such an incredible man for his father.



Matt and Aiden's first picture together! What a goof-ball!




No comments: