Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Aiden!!

Yikes...It's Official! Aiden is 2!!
(as he is so wonderfully showing)

I can't believe that my little boy is two years old already. The time has just flown by! Wow!
Aiden has been such a blessing to have in our home. He is such a funny kid. I know that's what I always say about him, but it is true! He has such a big personality and he is always making everyone laugh. And he knows he's funny too - so he likes to ham it up as often as he can. I love that he has a fun personality and a sense of humor already!Aiden is a very strong-willed boy! He knows what he wants, and when he wants it. And he will definitely let you know! It's not great all of the time, but sometimes it's nice to know what he wants and how to make him happy.
Aiden is also a very smart kid. He talks a LOT! He loves to read books and sing songs - and he remembers things really well! He can count to 10 by himself (if someone helps him, he can't), and he can recognize what most numbers are. He knows all of his colors - the basics anyways. He knows what lots of different animals are - his favorites right now are monkeys, rhinos, and bison. He also knows all different kinds of vehicles - bus, plane, van, car, truck, tractor, train, etc. etc. etc. And he ALWAYS points them out to you. He loves learning new things and exploring new places - I love his zest for life!

Aiden is a very loving little boy! He loves me! :) We are best friends and he always wants to be where I am. Sometimes I get a bit annoyed - but I just have to remind myself how lucky I am to have someone love me and trust me so much. Aiden loves his dad. He loves playing games with him and tickling him and climbing all over him. They have so much fun together.
Aiden also loves his aunts and uncles and all of his cousins. He especially loves his "gamama" and "gapapa" (all of them). He gets so excited whenever we get to visit family!
Aiden is stinkin' cute!! It's true!! I don't know how we managed to come up with him (hopefully our next kid is just as lucky!!) I love his big hair, his giant cheeks, his funny teeth, and his gorgeous blue eyes (thank you for those Matt). I love his chubby tummy and his funny little bum, his little boy fingers and toes, everything! Even the funny scar right in the middle of his forehead! He is perfect!
There is so much more that I could say about Aiden, but I'll stop the essay!
I'm so grateful for my little boy - and I love him so much!
Happy Birthday Aiden - here's to another fun year!!

1 comment:

the fellers said...

he is so cute! happy BIrthday!!!