Sunday, April 4, 2010

Boys Boys Boys

When I found out that baby #2 was going to be a boy - I was pretty disappointed.
I really wanted a little girl - they are so much fun! But now that
Dexter is here, I couldn't imagine not having him.

It is so much fun having two little boys!!

I look forward to them growing up together. They will be best friends!
They will play cars together, catch bugs together, play on sports teams
together, all sorts of fun 'boy' things - at least that's what I see in my mind!
But my favorite thing about my boys is that little boys love their moms
And I definitely love them too!!

Look at them....how could you not?!?


5 comments:

Elder Connor Thompson said...

I love this picture Kari!!!

Nikki said...

I felt the same way about Ty. I cried when I found out I was having another boy, but I would never trade him, he's so adorable. And so are your boys:)

Lynn said...

Awww.........you are so right. That's they way it was when I found out I was having my third boy in a row....

Now everything you said about them being brothers and loving their mom.........turned out to be SOoo true!

Love that photo of you all. Gorgeous!

Jason said...

Boys just seem to be in the cards for both of us, Kari. We'll have a pretty good collection of male hand-me-downs when all is said and done, though.

Tidings Now said...

Xilinx Internship 2017
Cyient Off-Campus Drive 2017
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2017
Force Motors Off-Campus Drive 2017
Aricent Off-Campus Drive 2017