Saturday, November 29, 2008

It has been a busy few weeks here for the past little while. Just a quick update for you. Matt was in McLennan for the past 2 weeks working at a clinic that the school has up there. It's really great because it gives the students a chance to do more 'real-life' dentistry. Matt really really liked it! He especially liked being able to make his own decisions about things and not having to wait for an instructor to check every single thing that he does. Not surprisingly, he is even more sick of school now! Oh well. Only 5 more months left. I'm really excited to be done with school and to be moving on to bigger and better things!

While Matt was gone me and Aiden were pretty busy. The first week I was doing a lot of running around trying to get everything ready for our Super Saturday. What a bunch of craziness!! Anyways, Super Saturday is over and done with and I couldn't be happier!! It's probably bad of me - but I am extremely happy that I will not be living here when the next one comes around!!

This last week me and Aiden went down to Medicine Hat for the week. It was a lot of fun to see my parents and Connor. Aiden really liked having people play with him - and I think my parents liked to play too! We took him to the YMCA one day - they set up mats, tunnels, balls, and have a giant bouncy house thing. Aiden really liked it I think. He also got to go swimming with Grandpa - which he LOVED!! I have never heard him laugh so hard in his life. It was so funny! On the way home we also had a real quick stop in Rosemary. It would have been nice to stay a bit longer - oh well.

Now we are all back at home - which is nice! I missed Matt a lot!! And I think he missed us too! The only other new thing is that Aiden has been walking a whole bunch lately - which has been fun. Every day he gets a little bit better! I'm looking forward to not having to carry him around as much - and to his pants not wearing out so quick! What a turkey!

Oh, it snowed quite a bit here a few weeks ago so I decided that we should probably build a snowman. I got Aiden all dressed up in his new snow-suit and took him outside. It lasted about 3 minutes - we were back in before Matt even made it outside. haha! Aiden still has a long way to go before he enjoys the snow!


2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey! You've changed your background and stuff. Very pretty. I like it.

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

love the winter pics!!!