Saturday, February 21, 2009

Well, it's been a fantastic week here - and I am sad that it's over. Matt had
this whole week off from school and it was so nice to have him home.
We got to spend a lot of time together as a family and we did a lot of fun stuff.
We went 'sledding' one day together on the big hill behind our house.
Aiden LOVES sledding. Well, we think he does. He doesn't really show any expression,
but he does get sad when he comes off the sled. Here's some pics of our little guy.






In other news, our future is still up in the air a little bit. We just heard back that our
dream job has been filled. So, we are left with our two, original choices. The not so
perfect job in the better place, or the perfect job in the not great place. I know where
I'm hoping we end up - but it's not just up to me. It will be really nice once we know.
I'm starting to get antsy here. I'm excited to find a house and move and have a change. Hopefully we figure out fairly soon.

Matt's schooling is still going well. He has his big National Board Exam on March 7 & 8.
Yes - two very long days of testing. Yikes! Matt has been doing some studying and
he says he's not nervous. Hopefully he doesn't have any reason to be. It will be nice
when that's over with. And then he only has about 8 weeks of school left. That seems crazy!!
I'm so excited for him to be done - no more school!! Plus we are going to go on a
trip to celebrate! I can't wait!!

Anyways, that's us right now. Not real exciting. But kindof. :)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Sorry to hear that the dream job was filled. I understand why you want to know what's going to happen, it must be pretty tough. Hang in there:)

Kim said...

I didn't know there was another job option. Must have been a NZ one, eh?

Lynn said...

What a SMALL World! It's great to have stumbled upon your blog. What an adorable little family you have. Matt's dad was both Dean's and my high school Math Teacher and he was also my Bishop. Yes....we come from good old Rosemary. I think we've seen you a couple of times while you were back home visiting with Matt's parents.

Hope you don't mind me dropping in. If you want an invite to our blog, just e-mail me. It's on my profile.

Nielsen6 said...

Those are great sledding pictures! I hope you make a decision soon about where to move to...I'm anxious to hear!