Monday, March 2, 2009

Tomorrow - Tomorrow - I Love Ya - Tomorrow!

So, It has been a fairly uneventful week here - so I thought I'd share some
stuff that I am looking forward to!

- Matt finishing his test this weekend. He has been home quite a bit lately, but I hardly
ever see him. He's been studying really hard! It will be nice to have him back!
It will also be good for the test to be done with - one more step closer to the end!

-I am going home next week. My little brother is going on a 3 month exchange to Germany
and he leaves right away - so we are going to spend some time with him.
Should be a really great visit!

-After my week at home, I am meeting Matt in Calgary - and then we are going to
go snowboarding in Fernie with some friends of ours. I am super excited!
And even more excited that their parents are even willing to watch
Aiden for us so that we can go. So nice!!

-And finally, us and a few friends (hopefully) are going to go away somewhere
fun and hot at the beginning of May. Not 100% sure yet where we are going,
but I'm looking forward to it. It will be a way to celebrate a long time of school!

I think that's about it - or at least that's about all that I will bore you with for now.

Oh yeah,
A week or so ago I got to take pictures of this beautiful baby girl!
She is such a cutie! And she has a great set of cheeks on her!
I LOVE her pictures - just thought I'd share one here too.
(you can see more here if you want)

4 comments:

Lynn said...

You are truly an amazing and talented photographer.. Have you ever thought about doing weddings??

Nikki said...

That's exciting that you get to go somewhere hot! And I definately can see why you're looking forward to Matt being done the tests. Tell him we wish him luck.

Alana said...

That's exciting that you guys get to go snowboarding. I did think when we went to Fairmont that it was probably a trip wasted on us since we didn't ski or snowboard

The Gibb Family said...

Thanks Lynn! Yes, I have thought about doing weddings! I'm actually doing my first one this summer. I'm a bit (Actually, VERY) nervous about it. haha! We'll see how it goes!