Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm still alive!

Hello Everyone!
It has been a super long time since I did anything here - whoops! Thanks to those of you who signed up for my little treat thing. I haven't forgotten about you - but don't expect anything for the next little bit. Sorry!!

What's new here.......well, our biggest news is that Matt is done school!! Well almost - his last exam is tomorrow morning and then school is over - hopefully for forever! He heard back about his National Board Exam and he passed that. Now he just has to participate in his official grad ceremony and he will be a real dentist. I'm super proud of him - It's been a VERY long journey and he's done really well. Way to go Matty!

So, you might be asking yourselves where we are going now that school is done. The big answer.........who knows!!! haha! Yes, we still aren't certain about our future. Right now we are waiting to hear back about an office in Airdrie. If that doesn't work out, it's looking like we might end up in Brooks for a teeny while. (so, keep your fingers crossed for Airdrie I guess) Hopefully we know in the next few days - would be nice!

Other than that, not much is new. Aiden is almost 18 months old - crazy!! I LOVE this age. He is becoming more and more funny every day - and a bit more wierd too, but I kindof expected that. He's starting to talk more now - his newest words are water, please, cheese and truck. Kinda fun. He's also getting good at copying us - and he always copies the most random things. For example, he can turn on the tap in the tub now, so he always turns it on, sticks his hand in to test the water temperature, and then reaches behind him to dry his fingers off on the towel. haha! It's super funny to me. Anyways, he's a super fun, goofy kid. I love him!

I've been SUPER busy lately with my photography stuff. It's been really nice and I've been learning a lot in a very short period of time. I'm a bit sad that I'm just starting to build up my business, and now I'm going to move and lose it all. Oh well. That's life.

Anyways, no post is complete without a picture - here's my new favorite of Aiden. I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Ambs said...

Airdrie?? Well if he gets the job are you guys going to look for a house down there? Aaron's parents are currently trying to sell theirs in Crossfield (right by Airdrie). It's way nice! ;)

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

yeah for Matt ( & you)!!

let us know what you decide.. how fun, HOUSE shopping here you come!

Lynn said...

Fingers crossed for Airdrie! It's a really nice place to raise a family.