Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pay It Forward.........With Treats


So, I decided to do sign up for this on my friend Heidi's blog and I got a super cute little cookbook in the mail the other day from her. It's super fun! And it reminded me that I need to do my job.
SO
Pay It Forward …..Here’s how it works:
the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive,
at some point in the near future, a little treat from me.
What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!
The catch is that you must participate as well.
You could write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going
(or copy and paste like I did), or if you're not really a blogging person,
maybe just pass along the fun by giving a treat to a neighbor
or someone you think would enjoy a little lift.
Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick! Have fun!
(now, I only need to think of something to give...hmmmm......)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wo hoo! I want a treat. Sounds fun... I'm excited to see what you'll send!

Nikki said...

Oh oh, pick me, pick me:) I guess we'll have to do pics next week, I'm heading to Magrath tomorrow evening.

Kim said...

Yeah! I'm number 3! Sorry--not all of yours can be local, Kari. On the other hand, this pretty much guarantees that I'm going to have to be sending 3 things overseas too. :)

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

oh, so glad you got it, it's super fun to do!!