Thursday, September 24, 2009

So - the big news in our family..................baby #2 is on it's way!
I went for an early ultrasound to verify my dates - and they moved me up 2 weeks!
So, I'm going to go by that. Which means that the little gibblet should
be here sometime around March 13.
It also means that I'm 17 weeks already - nearly half done! WooHoo!
I'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl - it was still too early to tell
but I'm hoping that I can find out at my next ultrasound.
Here's some pics of the little bean!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Congratulations!!!!

Maybe you could go in early and have it on our Anniversary day? March 10. It IS a good date. LOL!
Jks.

Here's to a very healthy pregnancy and new baby. That is So exciting!

Alana said...

When is your next ulrasound, we always found out at about 20 weeks? This is definitly exciting and hopefully this kid isn't as shy as Aiden