Friday, February 5, 2010

He's Coming!

Baby Gibb #2 - more lovingly Old Toby - is coming soon! It's crazy to think that I'm only 5 weeks away from my due date. This pregnancy has been another pretty good one. It's mostly felt like it's gone by pretty fast and I've felt mostly good. My back and hips have been more sore this time around so I've been using the heating pad a lot. That seems to help quite a bit. I've also been sleeping pretty crappy for quite a long time. I wake up tons every night to go to the bathroom and to reposition myself. Luckily Aiden lets me sleep in most days.
Matt thinks I'm looking smaller this time than last time. Hopefully I am and hopefully that means I get to have a smaller baby. Aiden was 8'10" - plenty big.....I don't need any bigger. My doctor is still considering inducing me a week early and I really hope she sticks with that plan! Maybe I'll cry a lot and see what that does.
Anyways, as fun as being pregnant is, I'm getting real excited to meet my little guy! I can't wait to see how similar, but at the same time how different, he is from Aiden. His looks, his personality, everything. So hurry up Old Toby!! haha!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! Time HAS flown by.

Can't wait! Keep us posted.

P.S. I had nine pound babies. I know what you mean about wishing for smaller. Was glad that my last was only 6 lbs. 10 oz. But then again she was a preemie. ; D

Nikki said...

Can't believe you're so close already, wow! The crying helps to get you induced, at least it did for me when I was pregnant with Ty. Take care!

Emily said...

Cute picture of you! Did you take it? Yes, I hope your baby isn't 9 pounds... yikes! You should have married a small man like I did, then you would have had nice 6.5 pound babies.

Carlee said...

I didn't marry a small man (he was almost 10 pounds - yikes!) and I still managed to have nice under 8 pound babies. Just bad luck I guess. But you look great at least!