Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Trouble With Teeth!

Both times that I have been pregnant, I have definitely had my fair share of problems with my teeth. When I was pregnant with Aiden I got 9 - YES 9 - cavities! One of them was so bad it needed a root canal treatment too. So, that was fun. This time around I have managed to make it with only 4 cavities. At least only 4 that we need to fix, and 3 that we are just going to keep an eye on. Thank goodness I am married to a dentist - and a very excellent one at that!

And I think that I probably won't be having too many babies -
or I might end up looking like this!!
YIKES!!! How would you like kissing that mouth?!?

5 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! You are funny.

And yes....you are lucky to be married to a dentist! Very lucky. With 6 sets of braces in this house, we BOTH sure wish I was. ; D

Nikki said...

Wow! Sorry your teeth get so bad when you're pregnant. You're right though, it's a good thing Matt is a dentist.

Kim said...

Yikes! That's an amazing set of chompers.

Nielsen6 said...

That's disgusting, where did you find that picture?

mykideatsdirt said...

Best. Photo. EVER. LOL Although I hardly can imagine you looking like that, Kari!

Me...I have freaky teeth. I never floss and I brush my teeth twice a day. I've never had a cavity. I have never or will I ever have, wisdom teeth. However, thank goodness for that because there is no room in my mouth for them!! Which is why the only times I floss is when I can feel food stuck in between them. The only issue I do have is receeding gum lines due to genetics and yes...I know, not flossing! Problematic! ;P