Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My new toy!

Yippee!! Matt got me a really nice camera yesterday. It's my Mothers Day/Birthday/Anniversary/all other holiday present. I am super excited about it! I have always loved taking pictures and have always wanted to learn more about it - especially now that we have such a cute little boy to take pictures of. Now I just have to figure out what all of the buttons and settings mean. Wish me luck!
It has been a great few days here. Matt finished his last exam on Friday so he has a nice long 2 week break! It has been so great having him home - I get to have a bit less Aiden time and Matt gets to have a bit more. It's a win-win situation! Tomorrow we are heading down to Medicine Hat for a few days to see my family, and then we are off to Rosemary to spend a few days with Matt's family. I'm excited to see family, but it's always a bit stressful with Aiden. Travelling seems to make him forget how to sleep. I guess we will just keep our fingers crossed that it is different this time.
-oh, here's a few pictures









2 comments:

the fellers said...

cute pictures!

Emily said...

I love that frowny face picture. So cute. Do you have a studio at home or what? You've always got cute new pictures.