Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Half Birthday!

Aiden just turned 6 months old a few days ago - May 3 to be exact. It is crazy how fast these past months have gone. I remember so clearly the day that he came. I remember holding this teeny tiny baby and feeling so nervous, but so excited at the same time. It was such a life changing moment! When I look at all of Aiden's pictures I can't believe how much he has grown and how much he has changed in such a short time. We love having Aiden in our family and I love being a mom. He is such a happy boy and he has the most giant smile I have ever seen. His smile is super funny because he has two big teeth poking out - I love it! Aiden is starting to play super good now. He can roll over both ways and he can push himself backwards a little bit. Every now and then he goes up on his knees, but only for a tiny second. Maybe that means that he will start crawling sometime soon. I've heard that it is an exciting thing for a few days, and then you are wishing that your kid couldn't move around anymore. We'll see!
Aiden loves ea
ting all kinds of foods, and you can tell. He weighs about 20 pounds now. Matt always says that it looks really funny when I hold him because he looks WAY to big for me. I guess I'll have to start growing to keep up with him.
He is also sle
eping pretty good now. He goes to bed at 7:00, sleeps for about 8 hours, has a teeny snack and goes back to sleep until 6:30. It's been really nice having decent sleeps, but I can't wait until he goes all night! We love Aiden so much and we are so blessed to have him in our family!

No comments: