Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another Week Has Come and Gone

I guess it's time for my weekly update. This weekend my mom and my brother Connor came up to visit. We didn't do anything really exciting - we spent a few hours at West Edmonton Mall and then just hung out. My other brothers, Darrin and Jason, my sister-in-law Katey, and my two nephews, Ben and Brigham, came over one night for a family dinner. Luckily it was really nice outside because our home isn't that big. Plus it was great to let the kids play outside and tire themselves out! I love that we get to see our family so often. We have a lot of fun with them and I am so excited for when we live a little bit closer!
Matt is back at school working hard. I was lucky enough to go and pay him a visit the other day. He did two fillin
gs for me. It was really fun for me to see him working. He has such a fun personality and is so good with both his patients and the people that he works with. Plus he did great work - it was the most gentle experience I have ever had at the dentist. I am so proud of him! Matt is also starting to feel really confident about what he is doing and he is excited to get this school stuff over and done with. This summer he is planning to visit a few offices in southern Alberta. We'll see if that helps us figure out any better where we are going to end up.
Aiden is starting to get quite mobile. Every day he is up on his hands and knees more than the day before. He will stay up for quite a while now and just rock back and forth. I have started moving stuff off of the bottom shelves but there is still a lot that needs to be done in probably not a long time. He's also tossing and turning so much in his bed. He is in a different place each morning - sideways, on his tummy, head jammed in the corner. He also sleeps with a stuffed pig that he keeps mashed into his face. What a funny kid!

No comments: