Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Canada Day!

We spent Canada Day in Rosemary as well. Rosemary is a tiny little village of about 300 people, but they always have a HUGE Canada Day celebration. Lots of food, a parade, food, games for kids, cotton candy, food, fireworks, and the most red-neck event ever - the mud bog.
I managed to spend a little too much time in the sun and I'm pretty sure that I got a bit of heat stroke. I had a giant headache and I felt super nauseous. Finally I managed to puke up a whole thing of Mr. Noodles in the bathroom sink - sorry! But I felt a billion times better after that. And I missed the fireworks because I went to bed instead. Oh well, it was still a fun day.

Here's some pictures - I bet you wish you were there!




Me and Matt's sister Jaime got our little boys some sweet cowboy boots
from Lammle's. I love them - they are super cute and funny!


This is Aiden and his cousin Max (Max is almost 6 months older than Aiden).
We wanted to get a good picture of them in their boots - this is the best we could come up with.


Max being done with pictures - and Aiden begging him not to leave!


Aiden having his best Canada Day Spirit!
Happy Canada Day!

No comments: