Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rosemary and The Hat

Matt had to go home on Canada Day and finish up another week and a half of school. I made a last minute decision to stay down south for another week and a half. I spent some time in Rosemary with Matt's family first. It was so great! I love going there. It is so relaxing and calm and quiet. And Matt's family is awesome! They are so much fun and I am so lucky that I get to be a part of it.

Aiden did a lot of playing with his cousins and Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents. He had a lot of fun and it was nice to have so many helping hands and so many people to keep him entertained! We had beautiful weather when we were there, so we did some good tanning (Matt's family) and burning (me) and some real good swimming. Aiden LOVES the pool! So do I. It keeps him really happy and really tires him out!



After we went to Rosemary, me and Aiden went to Medicine Hat for a few days to see my family. It was really great to be there too - it's always lots of fun to see my parents and my little brother Connor! We had a lot of fun, and Aiden managed to get some more swimming done!



He even got to go skinny dipping a few times!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

Sounds like you've been having lots of fun, aside from the heat stroke. I can sympathize, Caleb and I have both had stomach flus this week and poor John had to clean up Caleb's room afterwards. Don't worry about feeling old, I'll be joining you in less than 3 months, lol.

Emily said...

Cute pool pictures. I love the colours and that last bum shot.