Sunday, July 13, 2008

The last bit of June!

WOW - it's been a little while, woops. So, let's catch you all up on what's been going on.

June 27 was my birthday - I turned 24. Yikes! I was so sure that I was turning 23, so to find out I was actually 24 was a bit of a shocker! Anyways, I'm getting up there in age I guess. The day before my birthday, a few of us went out for supper at our favorite dicey restaurant, the Golden Bird. I LOVE it there. It's so yummy and scary and funny. I highly recommend it.
Matt is also super good at spoiling me on my birthday, and he always seems to know just what I want - even if I don't. I LOVE it!! This year he got me a super fancy tripod and a new light for my camera. I'm excited to learn how to use everything.

That Friday we also left for Rosemary for the weekend. It was a big 50th anniversary of the chapel being built in Rosemary, so there was a big celebration going on. I didn't get to go to much - thank you Aiden. But it sounded like it was a funnish time.

No comments: