Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. We were able to go to Rosemary, where Matt's family lives. We had an amazing dinner on Sunday, and luckily my family was able to come to Rosemary for that. It was so great to see everyone and to have fun together! We got to see the brand new homes that Matt's two sisters just moved into - they are so beautiful and it was hard not to feel a teeny bit jealous! But I'm happy and excited for them! We also went out to the farm to take a few pictures of Max and Aiden in their costumes - they are both skunks and they look so cute!!

Since it is Thanksgiving, I have been thinking of a few things that I am thankful for:
-my little family!
I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband and such a fun little boy! I love them both so much! I am so happy that I get to stay home with Aiden every day, and that I have a husband who supports me as a mother.
-my big family!
We have such a big family and I LOVE it! It is awesome to have so many people who care about you and love you!
-Matt's eduction!
I am so excited for Matt to be done school (7 months left!!), but it has been such a wonderful thing for our family. All of these years of school have blessed Matt with amazing experiences and they have helped us to learn a thing or two!
-my religion!
It brings direction and purpose to my life - I would be lost without it!
-my little cozy home!
It's nothing fancy or grand, but it's still home - and we are so lucky to be here!
-the opportunity to learn new things!
I LOVE that I am learning more about photography! I LOVE doing it and it has gotten me out of a bit of a rut!

Anyways, the list could go on and on and on, but I'll stop there. Here's a few pics from this weekend!












No comments: