Thursday, October 2, 2008

Falling in Love with Fall!

I love fall! It is such a gorgeous time of year. And Edmonton is such a beautiful city in the fall. There are so many places here that are absolutely breathtaking! I love when all of the leaves are so colorful. I love walking through the leaves and hearing the sound that they make - and I LOVE the way that they smell. It always brings back so many great memories of going to the park with my family and jumping in gigantic piles of leaves!
The other thing I love about the leaves is how Aiden reacts to them. He is so funny! Normally, he is crawling all over the place and won't sit still. But put him down on some leaves and he is glued to the ground. He's not quite sure about them, but every once in a while he gets brave and grabs one or two. I love watching him hold them. He examines them so closely and is so delicate with them - another unusal thing.
The best thing about fall is that you can always take an amazing picture or two. Here's a few from one of our walks.














1 comment:

Nikki said...

I agree, fall is so beautiful! My brother taught Caleb to throw leaves in the air over his head, Caleb loves it! Just a reminder about updating the RS blog for October! Your pictures are so beautiful, btw.