Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Picture Tag

My friend Janae did this on her blog, and she tagged me. I'm assuming that means I'm supposed to do it now. So I will.

You have to stop what you are doing and take the following pictures NOW. No excuses! If you don't have time to blog just take the pictures NOW and blog when you can!! No cleaning or re-arranging, just have fun taking the pictures!

1. Kitchen Sink
2. Favorite room
3. Fridge
4. Closet
5. Laundry room
6. Self Portrait
7. What you or your family are doing
8. Dream Vacation
9. Favorite Shoes
10. Bathroom


This is my Kitchen Sink
I just finished washing dishes
one of my least favorite jobs!!



My Favorite Room
Aiden's room
mostly because he is in it right now!!



My Fridge
it's pretty full
some things are yummy
others are likely very ready for the trash!!



My Closet
everything is kindof jammed in
I can't wait for a bigger one!
(the other side belongs to Matt)



The Laundry Room
it's in the creepy basement
with all of the spiders
I don't like it
but it gets the job done



Self Portrait
I have short arms
I couldn't get my whole face in
I finally gave up



What am I Doing?
Working on Super Saturday projects
Onesies with Ties
Super Cute!!



My Dream Vacation
Atlantis - in the Bahamas
It looks AMAZING!!
Maybe one day...


My Favorite Shoes
They are Pointy
They are Pink
They are Hot!! :P
(and surprisingly comfy)


My Guest Bathroom
it's tiny and little
everyone thinks it's a closet


Hope you enjoyed that! And since I got tagged to do this, I am going to tag some people - we'll see what happens! So "TAG" to Alana, Jodi, Vinnie and Heidi. Have Fun!!

2 comments:

Janae said...

I’m still learning the blog language too, so don’t worry about it. I love the picture tag! I’m so glad you did it. A few things:
-Is that a bath and body works soap in your kitchen? I am addicted to that stuff.
-I love the monster in Aiden’s crib. He’s awesome.
-I also hate spiders and kind of don’t want a house because they usually come with basements. I love our third floor apartment because there are very few spiders and bugs.
-I LOVE the onesies and want to have a boy baby now, just to have one of those.
-I want to own those shoes. As you said…they are hot.
-I love your new family pictures…the black and white ones. They are very nice.

The Gibb Family said...

-Yes - that definintely is Bath and Body Works. Love it Love it Love it!! ANd one just opened in Edmonton - yippee!!
-The monster's name is "Ice Bat". He is an "Ugly Doll" - they are awesome! And Aiden Loves it!
-Almost every time I go into our basement, I see a bug - but I pretend I didn't see anything because I am too afraid to kill them!
-The onesies are super cute! Thanks! If you have a baby boy, I will make you one!
-Everyone should have some hot pink shoes!
-Thanks! I like them too!