Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day (a long time ago)

OK - it's been a little while since I've put anything new up here.
So, here's some pics from our St. Patrick's Day supper.
Green waffles, with green whipcream and green scrambled eggs.
Couldn't figure out how to get green strawberries or sausages.
Maybe next year!


Darrin enjoying the food....I think. Nice expression bud!

Matt told me that this was by far the sickest meal I had ever made

And Aiden will eat pretty much anything - Yum!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL!! Love the pic you got of Matt. Priceless!

P.S. Hey I am just impressed that you got that many things green!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

lol, hilarious matt! i dropped the ball this year, and didn't do anything, next year i will for sure!

Jason said...

This brings back memories. Did you use the family waffle recipe?

Katey said...

I've tried the green food idea, only to find that it looked so unappetizing that I couldn't stand the idea of eating it myself. Some foods just shouldn't be a particular colour (ask Jason about the pink scrambled eggs...)