Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things

My friend Heidi 'tagged' me to do this. So, since Aiden is having a really good nap,
I'm going to waste my free time doing this! Haha! So, here it is.

25 Things About Me

1. I am turning 25 this year - it makes me a bit nervous!

2. When I first met Matt, I thought he was pretty wierd and a bit creepy!
I still think that sometimes! :) But he is the love of my life!

3. It took me a few days to discover how much I loved Aiden.
I always wonder if it would have been different if he would have been a girl.
And I always wonder if this is bad of me to think?

4. Every night before I go to bed, I have to go into Aiden's room
at least 2 times and rub his hair. I'm not sure why - but I can't sleep good
unless I do it. It's just so soft and fluffy!

5. I like to sit and watch people. It's entertaining!

6. I am a picker! I always need to be picking something and keeping my fingers busy

7. One of my favorite shows is "What Not To Wear". I often pretend to be
Stacey London - and I find people who I would nominate for that show.
And I always want to be nominated - so fun!

8. Before I went to dental assisting school - I took two years of "Education".
I was going to be a grade 1 teacher - well, I wanted to be one anyways.

9. I am super anal about writing/printing. If I am writing on a piece of paper
and I make a mistake - I have to re-write the entire thing.

10. My favorite way to eat a piece of bread is to pull off the crusts
and then mash the rest of the bread into a teeny, hard ball.
That sounds sick - it's delicious though!

11. I am really shy sometimes - I think some people think I'm stand-off-ish instead.
Plus, I have a jerk face - my natural look is a mean one.

12. I LOVE taking pictures - I wish I had started sooner!

13. I played the flute in junior high/high school band. I always wanted to play
the trumpet instead. I tried it once - it made my lips feel wierd!

14. I sang in a choir from the age of 5 (I think) until I finished high school.
I really miss it!

15. In high school I played basketball and rugby. I was super good too! :)

16. I went on a two-month exchange to Japan when I was in grade 12. My exchange
partner never came back to my house - she was too afraid to fly after Sept.11

17. Aiden has an extra tooth - named Fang. I LOVE it! It suits him! (Sorry Matt!)

18. I would go on a tropical vacation any day! I LOVE them!

19. I love the smell of Aiden's hair when it's a bit dirty. Normally dirty hair smell is wierd
but I like it on Aiden.

20. I LOVE plain things. Vanilla milkshakes, plain rice, plain noodles, etc.
I always try to end off my meal with something plain.

21. I am too often a sayer - and not a doer

22. I think that I can smell 'COLD'. Matt think I'm wierd, but when he comes in
from the cold outdoors, he smells cold.

23. I am sometimes jealous of Matt going to school. But I am
extremely proud of him for what he has accomplished.

24. My neck is crazy. It gets all red and splotchy when I'm nervous.
Or if I touch it. I can write my name in it - it's wierd!

25. I LOVE watching Matt and Aiden play! I also LOVE it when Aiden makes Matt
laugh super hard! It always makes me smile!


Anyways, if you have made it this far - feel free to do it too!

3 comments:

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

kari, thats was sooo fun!!! It's so good to read other things about people, that you might never have known otherwise!

Janae said...

Oh that was great! I've seen a few of these tags, and they are very interesting to read. I too am a people watcher, and it can be kind of awkward when they catch you staring!

Alana said...

Now I worried about your What not to Wear tendacies, since I'm sure I could get nominated