Friday, January 2, 2009

I finally got my studio lights!! YIPPEE!! I am so so so excited!! I've been wanting to get them for so long and I finally did. Funny story (well, not super funny, more crazy) I was going to go and pick up my lights a few days before Christmas. There were a few things that wouldn't fit in my car, so I borrowed my friend Lianne's van - her week old, super nice van. To make a long story short, I slid on the ice and rear-ended someone. Lianne's van did not take the hit too well. It was so bad! (I bawled for a super long time - my eyelids were so swollen the next day - and my head hurt so bad from crying.) Luckily my brother Darrin was working close to where it happened and he was able to come and 'rescue' me. I am so grateful that he was able to come and help me out and make me feel a bit better. Needless to say, I did not get my lights that day. I didn't think I'd be able to get them - since I have to pay for a broken van. But after talking to Matt about it, we decided that me taking pictures for people would definitely help to pay for the damage. So, I got my stuff! And if anyone is looking to have pictures done........ :)
Anyways, I did a few practice shots on Matt and Aiden. I don't fully know what I'm doing - but it's been fun learning! Here's a few!






1 comment:

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

oh the pictures are soo great. I really wished you lived in Lethbridge! lol
Oh and i would have died too. Poor you.. gladeverything is ok now!