Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A few more...

It is hard to believe that Matt's years of school are over and done with.
It was a LONG 8 years! Lots of tough times, but I think more fun times!
It was a very happy and exciting day for everyone - but also a really sad day for Matt
and his classmates, or more appropriately - his friends.
They've all become so close - and it will be hard
for them to not see each other every day!
Hopefully there will be a few reunions for years to come!

Anyways, here's a few more pics from the Big Day!

the happy grad!

Me and Matt - I look super shrimpy!
But we did match really good!
Matt & his Parents
they raised such a good boy!The whole bunch!
Matt's class - a very sharp looking bunch!
Haha! I LOVE this picture of Matt! He looks so funny!
All Done!! Yippee!!
The guys in Matt's class - didn't get a picture of the girls.
After the ceremonies and picture taking - we had a really yummy luncheon,
and then a fantastic banquet that night. Matt had a brand new fancy
suit - he looked really good! And I had a brand new fancy dress - I
maybe looked good! haha!
And for some stupid reason - I didn't take a single picture.
Still smacking myself over that one. Oh well.
Maybe one will turn up sometime.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

8 years???!!!! WOW!! I had no idea it was that long. But I bet YOU were counting the years. LOL!

Great photos! Loved it! Matt's parents look great! I hope to see them or you guys in Rosemary for the July 1st celebrations there. YAY!

Nielsen6 said...

Great pics Kari! They should have hired you as the official graduation photographer! I wish we were closer so I could have you take our family pic, you are so talented!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

thats awesome, wow, it's been a journey, and umh, Kari, you look AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!