Thursday, June 4, 2009

Going to the Zoo Zoo Zoo, You can go too too too!

I LOVE the Calgary Zoo - and I LOVE that we live so close to it now! Matt has had the past few weeks off (he finished school, but can't legally work until June 8th) so we've been having some fun days together. It's been really nice! Anyways, we went to the Zoo a few days ago - bought some Zoo passes - very exciting! It will be fun for me and Aiden to go, and now if we only make it for an hour or two, we aren't wasting money! It's fun to go with Aiden now. He knows most of his animal sounds and he really likes to share them. It's funny!!
Here's a few pics from our time there!

The hippos! Thinking about getting out of the water..........
making a move...................
and finally out!
I have a TON more pictures of the hippo getting out of the water.
It took them FOREVER!! They are so slow - crazy!

Super cute giraffe!
This was Aiden's top pick of the day - a little monkey.
It was really cute and funny - and Aiden was laughing his head off!
And the people around us were really laughing at Aiden!

They have a Koala at the zoo for a few months. I used to be obsessed with koala's.
I think I wrote a report on them in school every single time that I got to choose
what my report was about. I'm a nerd!

I love how this gorilla posed for the camera!
I don't know what this is - but it's funny!
And it had an even funnier baby!

And finally the Tiger. Very nice.

If you are ever in town and want to join me and Aiden at the zoo - we have an annual guest pass.
So we can get anyone in for free - you just have to go with us! Might be fun though!! :)

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Great shots!! My zoo photos are NEVER that good. And how come when we go, those hippos NEVER leave the water to pose for me? LOL!

Looks like it was a fabulous time. Have fun this summer!

Elder Connor Thompson said...

I want to go too, too, too!